April 1st is April Fools' Day. Work through the challenges to learn more about this popular day of pranks. Check your answer to each challenge using the form at the bottom of the page. Hint: there is an order to this madness.
1. Write down a three-digit number. The first and third digits must differ by more than one.
2. Reverse the digits to form a second number.
3. Subtract the smaller number from the larger one.
4. Reverse the digits in the answer you got in step 3 and add it to that number.
5. Multiply the number by one million.
6. Subtract 733,361,573.
7. Use the magic code and read your message backward.